Create A Vintage-Looking Kitchen Sign
Is your kitchen in need of color? Are you a fan of vintage-looking decorations? If you are, then this DIY tutorial is for you! Brighten your kitchen with this lovely vintage-looking decoration made by DIY blogger, Honor Kristie.
You don't have to buy it, just do it yourself! This DIY is a cheap yet very lovely vintage-looking kitchen sign. A kitchen decor that is very easy to do.
- Wood Letters
- Popsicle Sticks
- Craft Paint
- Hot Glue
- Lay out the letters wrong side up
- Glue on the popsicle sticks. Don’t be afraid to break the popsicle sticks in half to fit the different letters.
- Let the wood letters dry then turn over.
- Paint with your chosen colours
- Embellish/distress. To add a distressed effect, lightly wipe away some of the paint and then brush with coppery gold paint.
Honor Kristie is a former art student and now a work at home mom. She loves creating things! All of the DIYs in her website can be completed in less than an hour and cost less than $25.
Her family lives on an Avocado farm in Southern California and when she's not crafting or blogging on Home Heart Craft, she works for the family business, Sue's Sparklers.
Sue's Sparklers is a purveyor and manufacturer of all things bling. They sell iron on rhinestone transfers, hot fix Swarovski crystals and a variety of other bling. Professional Cheer teams, Dance teams, BEBE and Victoria’s Secret are all customers.
She is the hit of any baby shower, bridal shower or birthday party because what lovely lady doesn't like to receive something sparkly!