DIY Home Decor: Mummify Your Photos
It is no secret that there is something fun about tricking up your photos, and what better time to do it that Halloween when it is all about tricks and treats. Being the mother of two young girls, there is something especially ironic about mummifying my daughters... not for real of course... but with sticky tape!
Here's how to make a spooky Halloween mirror with eyes using a family photo:
- A piece of A5 foam or card
- White tape
- A photograph of a family member or friend
- Get a piece of A5 foam or card and some white tape.
- Find photos of your children (the larger their faces in the photo the better) and cut out.
- Lay the photo on the right hand side of the piece of card
- start laying your strips of tape over the photo.
- Keep going until you have covered lots of the face.
- Fold the card in half and stand it on a side board to keep an eye on your guests.
The're so fast to make you can do one for every person in the family, and even the pets... now there's a thought... a black cat mummy... how fun!
Happy Halloween in advance... it's nice to be organised sometimes... if only I could remember to pack drink bottles in the girls' lunch boxes!
Stay crafty everyone!
Hi there; I'm an Architect, snap-happy paper-passionista and mother of two young children...
I'm also slightly obsessed with blogging daily about classy craft one perfect party at a time over at partycraftsecrets.blogspot.com