DIY Fashion: Make A Fairy Dust Necklace
Every once in a while I find myself wanting to create fun and whimsical jewelry.I especially love this project because it is so customizable and perfect for gifts as well! On that note, let me present my latest silly creation... the fairy dust necklace!
- Small glass vial (I found mine here)
- Eye hook
- Create a funnel with a piece of paper and pour glitter in the vial until it is 3/4 full.
- Screw the eye hook into the cork
- Cork the bottle (add a dab of heavy-duty glue if you are inclined)
- Either thread the necklace chain, or use pliers to open the jump ring and connect the necklace that way.
- Make a wish and get ready to look adorable!
Lexy is a blogger and owner of Gallymogger Antiques and Oddities.
She is a kitty mommy, avid reader, baker, dreamer, and can also solve a Rubik's cube in less than a minute!