DIY: Make A Camera Wrist Strap
Maybe your camera wrist strap is lost or broken or maybe you just want to add a little extra flair to your favorite point and shoot. Either way, here is a quick and easy tutorial for making your own camera wrist strap.
- 2" x 15" piece of fabric
- 1 heavy metal jump ring (about 1/2 inch wide)
- 1 metal clip
- Sewing machine
- Fold fabric short ends right sides together and stitch 1/4 seam allowance. (If your metal ring does not have an opening, slide it onto the fabric now.)
- Iron seam open.
- Fold long edges to the center with wrong sides together.
- Fold in half, enclosing raw edges.
- Top stitch through all layers.
- Attach jump ring and clip to fabric loop.
- Stitch wide zig zag just above jump ring.
- Attach to camera.
This tutorial is brought to you by DIY blogger, Beth Wood.
Beth is a graphic designer and life-long crafter. She does all kinds of crafts including sewing, knitting, crochet, embroidery and paper crafts. Visit her website to see more of her designs!